During this stressful time, it’s so easy to get wrapped up in all the negatives. I wanted to share my favorite three ways to unwind during the day, or before bed. Let me know what you do to de-stress, enjoy!
1. Self – Care
This has been my GO TO stress-relief tactic lately. It’s so important to take care of your skin, and it’s so relaxing! Face masks are my favorites, they leave my skin so soft & refreshed.
- Watermelon Mask : https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4sy5gcn5tp
- Tatcha Sheet Mask : https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4uqi6cn5tp
- Tatcha Lip Mask : https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4uqk2cn5tp
- No7 Sheet Mask : https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4uqpqcn5tp
- Isle of Paradise Tanning Drops : https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4syy3cn5tp
Something to keep you busy during the days off. I’ve been reading “You Are A Badass” and it’s been helpful on keeping my mindset focused towards my personal goals. Get comfy with your favorite, soft blanket & dive in!
- Fuzzy Weighted Blanket : https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4sy8wcn5tp
- Ugg Fuzzy Socks : https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4uqqmcn5tp
- You Are A Badass : https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4uqtfcn5tp
- 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do : https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4uqvdcn5tp
I am a MAJOR sweets fan, cookies in particular. They are my weakness! I think baking is a super simple way to unwind & find some enjoyment throughout your day. There are thousands of recipes out there, so I decided to share a few of my favorite, traditional sugar, chocolate chip & snickerdoodle ones!
- Cookie Sprinkles : https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4uq4ucn5tp
- Cookie Stamps : https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4uq3jcn5tp
Easy to Follow : Recipes
- Sugar Cookies : https://pin.it/3sheEqW
- Snickerdoodle Cookies : https://pin.it/6KEGiAE
- Chocolate Chip Cookies : https://pin.it/54Zg2I2